Friday, January 20, 2012

New Stove

Because I have been home more often these days I have trying my hand at cooking. Not just opening a box and warning things up. I have been experimenting with different things and Rob is so hungry at the end of the day he eats it without complaining. However the stove was not use to working so hard and neither was the oven. They decided to go on strike and not work. I would preheat the oven and most times it wold never turn on and there I was scrambling to find another way to make dinner. One day I got so fed up with dealing with my union stove that I told Rob to get in the truck and we are taking a family trip to Sears to replace it right now! When we were there Matt wanted to try the stoves too, unfortunately the knobs turned the opposite way than ours and our stubborn child ripped the knob right off. Oops!! We quickly settled on one and had it a few days later.



And it came with a way cool toy! A big empty box. I found a curtain I had made a long time ago and put it at the bottom, turned the box on its side and voila a fort. I got tons of stickers out for him to decorate the inside with. He loves it and I like my new stove.



We even found the perfect spot where it is out of the way. Hours of fun!



Yesterday after watching Up Matt got out his binoculars and went for a snipe hunt. I just had to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment