Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thankfull for my Village

This year for Thanksgiving Rob's sisters Cindy and Kate came home with their family's. We had a noisy group of 40 to share the holiday with (we were missing another 18). While we were enjoying having people we love close I had some time to think of what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for our good health and the opportunity we have. Also for our little family and I love my kids and husband. And I am very thankful for my village. . . . . .

They say it takes a village to raise a child, well I think it is true! I am so great full for those that help me guide my kids in the right direction and for the good influence they have. Many times have they taught Matt how to do things I wouldn't know how to teach, and taken him so Seth and I could catch up on sleep. My village has helped me find ways to parent and taught me in other ways, like sewing and cooking. My village is a fun village to get together and go visiting other states that I would be hesitant to do on my own. My village never hesitates to help me when I need it and I hope I can do the same for them.
I just want to say thank you to my village and let them know how much they mean to me. (You know who you are).

No comments:

Post a Comment