Monday, December 12, 2011

Seth: Two Months

Two months have gone by and it seam like a lifetime ago. I am getting better at juggling two kids and I am getting better about ignoring a baby cry while I make dinner.Seth is really getting big fast. Over the last month this is what he has been up to.
  • He has started holding his head up but is still shaky with it so he sometimes headbutts my shoulder.
  • He can keep his legs under him when he "stands" on them. He likes to think he is big.
  • Loves talking to his older brother. I get those two together and sometimes they have conversations only those two understand. (Matt gets a kick out of it too).
  • He started smiling a week before thanksgiving. How I have missed those toothless grins of babies.He just loves to smile and talk to anyone who will listen. But he wont smile for a camera (like dad) and it drives Grandma Moss crazy.
  • He is such a good eater he is up to 12 pounds at the check in with the doc. (Little fatty)
  • Thankfully getting 4-5 hours of sleep at a stretch at night and cat napping frequently during the day so I never get anything done.
  • Still poops a lot but slowing down a little
  • Received his baby blessing in a house full of people who love him.
  • He has found his fist and likes sucking on it and staring at it. It is just the coolest thing.

He is really a good little baby and we are blessed to have him in our family.

At the BlessingTwo Months old


Goofing around

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute boy. I am excited to visit again so we can play some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Hood says, I love the photos you put on your blog. You are also a very good writer. We love your family. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete