Thursday, December 1, 2011

Seth: One Month

Seth will soon be 2 months old so I had better get this up. My fun sister in-law sent me month by month stickers I was excited to use them.


Seth is growing so fast! He no longer looks like the wrinkly old man he started out as. He got dry skin that pealed everywhere but soon it cleared up. he is definitely a pooper, he poops all the time! Loves to eat and snuggle up to mom. Not too much going on for month one. Just eat, sleep and poop, not always in that order. (No sleep for mom). He did get to go on a road trip to see Aunt Kate Uncle Chris and cousins. He was a good boy, mostly slept.

I had made a sign before I got the stickers.

Matt is a great big brother. I ruff lover to his little brother but he loves him very much.

1 comment:

  1. We loved hearing from you and seeing the cute photos of your wonderful family. Hugs to everyone Love, Grandma Hood

    ReplyDelete