Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Road trip

Matt, Seth and I all took an impromptu road trip to Iowa to see Rob's sister Kate. We took SueAnn and Rachael with us. They had moved there in the summer and I had wanted to go visit for a long time. We stayed a long weekend and while we were their Kate took us to go see some fun things. We went to a little zoo and had a pic nick and heard the lion roar and saw big elephants. And we saw dinosaurs.
Of course we had a train ride too, what a fun day.


This is little Clair Bear all bundled up. She is just so cute!


Another day we went to Molein Ill to see the John Deer Place to sit on and drive Tractors! Matt was in heaven!!!!! He ran from one to the next and didn't want to leave. They had an excavator simulator and that was the cats ass. Next time we go see Kate we will have to stay longer at the tractors and see more. It was fun to see you Kate and your family.

Practicing for later.


He is still my little guy.

He is all boy and doesn't want to paint his nails (*KEN*)

2 comments:

  1. *sigh* don't make me post the picture of Matt in a dress.

    And Can I draw your attention to my son's bitchin' mo-hawk? The last time I checked your dress wearin' nancy-boy doesn't have one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to the Moss Family It was fun to read about your activities. We always enjoy the photos. You are giving the children some great experiences. I know Seth doesn't care that much about going to exciting places, but his turn for fun will come as he grows. Keep smiling Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete