Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had lots of fun for Halloween this year. I had asked Matt what he wanted to be for halloween and he said Peter Pan because he had a sward. So that is what he was, I put together some things to keep him warm and Dad found a sward. Grandma Moss helped make a Peter Pan hat to keep his head warm. It turned out perfect!


For Seth I had some onsies from when Matt was little, he didn't care one bit.


We had gone down to Palmyra like we always do ( I like their neighborhood better than mine) and had fun with cousins. Rob got the four wheeler and trailer and had fun pulling the kids around. It really was a bad weather day, cold and rainy. You wouldn't have know it by the way the kids were running from house to house. I stayed to hand out candy and to keep Seth warm.
SueAnn took some pictures for me and this is one of my faves.


He looks so little and meek next to the big skeleton. Till next year trick or treat

No comments:

Post a Comment