Friday, February 24, 2012

Snow-FUN!

Last night we had gotten about 5- 6 inches of snow. Our very gray/ brown dingy winter was magically transformed to beautiful white. Work for me was called off so I packed up the kids and went to where there was more yard to play in. To the Moss house for fun in the snow: four wheeler rides, pulled behind on sled and a snow person (we couldn't decide if it was a boy or girl). Seth and I stayed inside and fun Aunt SueAnny took the kids out side to play. The snow was nice and wet and heavy but the weather was nice for playing out side. I was beginning to think that Matt would not be able to enjoy playing in snow this year and I got snow gear that fits for no reason. I am glad he was able to use it at least once.

Snow is fun to eat.


Cute little Livy!


Building a snow person.


All done!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Snow is fun. I love the 4 month pictures of Seth. He does look like Matt but a little different too.

    ReplyDelete